The 2016 OC HR Summit was a big success! Over 110 attendees participated in the daylong event that featured six incredible speakers that covered topics ranging from employee engagement to workplace bullying.
This year, the topics and speakers included:
- Get Scrappy: Business Insights to Make Your Company More Agile, presented by Dave Berkus, Super Angel, Speaker, Author and Governance Expert and Kim Shepherd, CEO Decision Toolbox
- Millennials R On Fleek: Ready to Lead? presented by Martin Lanik, Ph.D, CEO of Pinsight
- Employee Engagement: WTF? presented by Chris Dyer, CEO of PeopleG2
- Feeding People’s Lives with Mas, presented by Bjorn Erland, Vice President of People and Experience for Taco Bell
- The Four Real Reasons We Are Afraid of Change, David Harder, Founder & President of Inspired Work
- Back Off! Your Kick-A$$ Guide to Ending Bullying at Work, Catherine Mattice, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Founder of Civility Partners
The OC HR Summit is designed for experienced HR executives to expand their understanding of how their role in HR is important to the overall strategic direction of the company.
It is a one day, annual event presented by PeopleG2. The goal is to provide attendees a deeper understanding of what it means to manage talent, cultivate a successful culture, develop quality leaders and create a performance driven workforce.
The date for the 2017 OC HR Summit will be coming soon. Keep an eye out and join us for another great day of networking and learning from experienced business leaders.