- Executive Screening
- Employment Screening
- Business Screening
- Tenant Screening
- Drug Test
- International Screening
- Social Media Screening
- Vendor Screening
- Additional Solutions
Stay compliant with PeopleG2.
The Form I-9 Document Management System puts everything you need for the I-9/E-Verify process into the PeopleG2 Customer Portal. From this portal you can do everything needed to process a background check, including electronically entering the information into the Form I-9 and automatically sending it on to into E-Verify in a seamless process.
Our secure and accurate Form I-9 Document Management System will:
- Provide the opportunity for Sections 1 and 2 for Form I-9 to be completed and stored electronically on our secure server
- Move incomplete Section 1 forms into a “Late” file after 24 hours, and incomplete Section 2 forms into the file after 72 hours
- Keep all active E-Verify searches in one folder for easy manageability
- Move searches from the “Active” folder to the “Completed” folder was the E-Verify process is complete
- Give users the ability to maintain Form I-9 and E-Verify documents in either “Current” employee or “Former” employee folders
- Alert you to expiring documentation associated with the Form I-9
E-Verify is post-hire program employers use to verify the employment eligibility of their employees. In 1996 the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act program was formed. Employers submit information taken from a new hire’s Form I-9 through Everify to the Social Security Administration and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to determine whether the information matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
E-Verify is administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration. PeopleG2 is dedicated to providing program support, administering unparalleled customer service to both employers and workers. This program helps facilitate employer compliance with U.S. immigration law.
Find Out More:
Through our I-9/E-Verify Compliance system, PeopleG2 is fully integrated with and an approved Designated Agent of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to process I-9 employment verifications. Our proprietary Form I-9 Document Management System and software integration with E-Verify allows employers to quickly and accurately move from one step to the other in this important verification process to verify the employees legal right to work.
Contact us to find out more about our Form I-9 Solution.