The three most critical skills in today’s environment of constant change and the highly disruptive world are resiliency, agility, and grit
. This episode will discuss how to embrace change, chaos, COVID, and bounce back stronger than ever.
- How can you bend and not break?
- How can you thrive and embrace changes and become stronger?
- How can you help yourself, your family, and your team in the new normalcy after COVID?
You’ll discover …
- Learn how to be more resilient and recover faster to new changes
- Discover how emotional agility will help everyone learn from the good, the bad and ugly
- Apply the skills of people who have resiliency and emotional agility.
- Understand the impact grit has on long term success
- Apply the After-Action Review (AAR) to bounce back from setbacks and thrive in the future